29 May - Presentations, discussions from 8.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
- Prof. Sten B. Nilson. Keynote speech 'Economics of Sustainable Forest Management'. Biografical sketch of prof. S.B. Nilsson.
- Z. Zalite. Regional Analysis of Socio-Economic Value of Forests in Latvia.
- M. Kavaliauskas, V.Brukas, A. Stanislovaitis. Economic Assessment of Ecosystem Services for Different Futures Landscape Scenarios.
- Gabor M. Forestry management and forest certification in Harghita County to support the utilization of local forest resources.
- Palicinas M. Quantifying future development of ecosystem services from forest landscapes.
- Lazdina D., Bardulis A. Results of re-cultivation of cut-over peat-lands.
- Mizaraitė D., Mizaras S. An economic evaluation of forest management sustainability.
- Brukas V., Mizaras S., Mizaraitė D. A comparative analysis of Lithuanian and Swedish forest management sustainability.
- Treinys R. Understanding habitat conservation benefits in the context of wood economy: case study on Lesser Spotted Eagle nest site protection.
30 May – Conference tour from 8.00 a.m to 7.00 p.m.
Preliminary programme of the conference tour: visiting Institute of Forestry, the most productive larch stand, Nemunas Loops Regional Park, soviet period museum „Grūtas“ http://www.grutoparkas.lt/?lang=gb, afforested agricultural land in private forest holding, etc.